Instruct Jeffries Estate Agents, before 20th December, to sell your property and you will be automatically entered into our prize draw for the chance to win a Google Nest Hub Max.
On Christmas Eve, one lucky seller will be selected at random to win this state of the art digital assistant to control smart home devices – the perfect housewarming present for your new home!
Please contact Jeffries for your free market appraisal or to sign up to sell your property.
Ts and Cs apply ‚Äď please see¬†below.
Terms and conditions
1.The promoter of this prize draw is Jeffries Estate Agents, Orchard House, Furzehall Farm, Fareham, Hants. PO16 7JH.
2.The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who¬†place their property on the market to sell (and go on to subsequently sell) with Jeffries¬†until 11.59pm on Friday 20th December¬†2019, except employees of the promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. All eligible entries will be automatically submitted by Jeffries/Dibbens personnel when the vendor placed their property on the market.
5. The opening date for entries is Monday 16th September 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on Friday 20th December. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason.
7. One winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on a date to be specified by Jeffries once the competition has closed.
8. The winner will receive a Google Nest Hub Max (‚Äúthe prize‚ÄĚ).
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value at its sole discretion.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone by a member of Jeffries/Dibbens staff. If a winner does not respond to the promoter within 14 days of being notified by the promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Once the winner has replied to the promoter‚Äôs notification with¬†any¬†required contact information, the prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days.
11. The decision of the promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, upon entry. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, the promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Information given in this giveaway contest may be used as the basis for media and marketing activity on behalf of Jeffries. It is not intended to pass on any information to third parties, nor will it be used for any future direct marketing purposes. Any personal details submitted will not be used without the expressed permission of the individual.